TargetSpot is an innovative advertising platform that enables businesses of all sizes and budgets to advertise their products and services to the ever-growing Internet Radio listening audience.
Originally developed as a work-for-hire project for Infinity Broadcasting (CBS Radio) and later spun-off as an independent company, TargetSpot broke new ground when it launched and even today, remains the only advertising platforms designed specifically to monetize the rapidly growing Internet Radio market.
2007 - Present
- Defined the functionality, workflow and user experience for three generations of the TargetSpot platform by realizing over 200 product features/enhancements through interactive prototypes and over 10,000 pages of functional specifications.
- Wrote the initial requirements, defined the user experience and sourced the development of the company's iOS SDK.
- Managed the product roadmap and successfully planned 63 consecutive bi-weekly product releases.
- Wrote and maintained all user documentation and product-related collateral, including the 205 page User's Guide.
- Provided first line customer support to help early adopters and gather the feedback needed to refine the product over time.
- Demonstrated the platform to various strategic partners.
- Designed various reporting and management tools for distribution partners (publishers).
- Conducted research on how various advertising technologies such as behavioral targeting might be applied to the product.